2014 Gartner Analyst Report
Gartner, the world’s most respect independent analyst firm ranked Intelex as a 'Leader' and highest in 'Ability to Execute' for Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems in their 2014 Magic Quadrant Report (green highlight in the diagram)! The Gartner Magic Quadrant analyses the key EHS management system providers worldwide and positions them based on an evaluation of their "completeness of vision" and "ability to execute."
Verdantix Green Quadrant ® EH&S Software 2016
This report provides a detailed fact-based comparison of the 22 most prominent EH&S software suppliers globally. Based on proprietary Verdantix Green Quadrant methodology, the analysis combines benchmark data from two-hour live product demonstrations, responses to a 185-point questionnaire and interviews with an independent panel of 15 customers across eight industries who have bought, or are planning to buy, EH&S software. After thorough analysis of application functionality and vendor market momentum,Verdantix designated Intelex a Green Quadrant Leader for 2016 (green highlight in the diagram).
Intelex is a world-renowned software system that manages the safety, quality and environmental aspects of your organisation in conjunction with relevant standards. With more than one million users in over 1000 organisations worldwide, Intelex saves time and maximises return on investment by capturing, tracking and reporting on essential data.
This robust platform features flexible integration with existing systems and access via a web portal. You can purchase a complete system, individual applications or build a custom solution as shown in the diagram below. The Intelex Platform is the basis for the Intelex system and includes many Applications as standard, upon which your management systems are developed.
- Web-based, allowing connectivity between all areas of your organisation
- Integrates flexibly with commonly used ERP and HR systems like SAP and PeopleSoft
- Intelex’s Application Builder is an intuitive tool that gives users the power to cost-effectively create robust software applications, no programming experience necessary
- Configurable forms and workflows, task management and notifications
- Uses real-time dashboards, scorecards and reports to track business performance metrics in real time
- Intelex’s unique concept for data management means the user does not find the data; the data finds the user. With escalating email notification, the Manager's Dashboard and a My Tasks Menu for each user, Intelex ensures the right data is seen by the right people at the right time
- Promotes the transparency and accessibility of your data, contributing to informed decision-making at all levels of the organisation
- Entirely web-based, making it very easy and inexpensive to deploy across your organisation
- Inexpensive to maintain, with upgrades installed on a single server then instantly available to all users
- Centralises project management, ensures system accountability, and communicates documentation organisation wide
Intelex provides measurable time savings, ensures compliance with standards and helps your organisation achieve due diligence in the areas of environment, quality and health and safety.
In this video, Susan Jago, GABA Intelex Project Manager and Implementation Specialist , discusses why GABA partners with Intelex.
Contact us for a free online demo and more information.
Who uses Intelex?
Click here to view our Intelex clients.